Tuesday 11 October 2016

Sahil Arora
275 Michael Cowpland Drive
K2M 2G2

29 September 2016

Dear everyone of interest,

I would like to inform you about my most recent creation, my blog. The purpose of my blog is to document my learning progress, and to hopefully attract different people who work in the fields of business. If this blog is able to attract many people, it could help jumpstart my path into becoming a business man. This blog will also help in many other ways, but one in particular is developing confidence in my own work for the public to see.

At Cedar Ridge High School (CRHS) we have a wonderful new class called “21st Century Literacy” This class main focus is on two subjects including, English, and Business Technology. This class does not only focus on these two subjects, but it also educates you about a good 21st century learner and the skills needed to succeed. By doing so, students will be prepared for the future, and will  have already developed skills needed to succeed in the workplace. Students are also treated and respected like a colleague to the educators. Students always have a voice in the respected decisions being made, ranging from work due dates,  special events, or to just how the class is formatted.


Hopefully this quick blog summary has interested you.  If you are interested in learning more about me as a leader, person, or just the kind of content I produce, my blog is most certainly the place for you!

Cordially,


Sahil Arora

CRHS student

No comments:

Post a Comment